Current Available Software
Note: Only for LB800 with a C2OS Console
Upgrade eligibility: All LB800’s with a C2OS Console
- Cineo C2 Control Platform – This new platform utilizes a quad-core processor, 1GB memory, 32GB storage and operates on industry-standard Linux OS.
- Touchscreen Control – Our new user interface means no moving parts, greater reliability and a simpler method to control the fixture.
- Adaptive Color Space – In addition to supporting Cineo’s legacy color space (410, Blade, LB1K), we now support UCS color space, which closely correlates to REC.2020. The color space can be selected, similar to a preset, for matching other lighting sources and/or camera LUTs. More LUTs will be available in future releases.
- Includes Arri S60 LUT
- +/- Green Control – The ability to tune the fixture away from the black body curve to match other lighting sources.
- Local Zone Control – In multi-zone mode, all aspects of all 10 zones can be tailored from the touchscreen, in both HSIK and RGBK modes.
- Presets and Effects – The Cineo Preset Library will include standard gels; the Cineo Effects Library includes popular motion-based dynamic lighting elements. Users can add their own, save them on the fixture and transport their effects and presets via USB.
- Expanded Control Protocols – In addition to DMX/RDM and CRMX, the unit will support sACN/ARTNet over ethernet, as well as being ethernet and wifi ready for future applications.
Legacy LB800 Firmware (NOT C2OS Compatible)
Upgrade eligibility: All units with first generation local control interface
Upgrade status: Recommended
This is the most stable version of LB800 (Generation 1) firmware. Instructions included in the download .zip file. This software release is not for LB800 with the C2OS touchscreen console