Current Available Software
Release Date: 19 July 2021
Subject: Software Update
- Any previous C2OS version
Upgrade procedures notes:
This release updates both software and firmware so it takes a bit longer to complete. If you get a failure message on the firmware update, simply let the upgrade continue and re-install. It will succeed the second attempt.
- Art-Net / sACN is now supported via wired ethernet. Please see the Network Addendum for complete description of setup and features.
- Enhancements and improvements to the Effects Player. See updated User Guides for each product.
- Odometer feature. This feature is detailed in the updated User Guides.
- Internal firmware update to fix a bug that caused the fixture to flash when operated in high heat conditions.
- Fixes a bug related to the LumenRadio unlink function.
Legacy LB800 Firmware (NOT C2OS Compatible)
Upgrade eligibility: All units with first generation local control interface
Upgrade status: Recommended
This is the most stable version of LB800 (Generation 1) firmware. Instructions included in the download .zip file. This software release is not for LB800 with the C2OS touchscreen console